Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Conclusion

I have learned a lot about South Africa that I don't think I would have even cared about unless it was for this class. I am actually really impressed about the good things that go on in South Africa and how similar they are to us. In our weekly posts we have studied The Importance of Land, The Effect of Fear, The Unifying Power of Love, and The Cycle of Inequality/injustice. Not only in our novel was I able to apply myself to the situations of Kumalo and his search for his family; I was able to make connections to the way South Africa and the United States are so similar in the things we are good with and struggle at. I am glad that I was Able to study South Africa because it has taught me to be a better person and to help others when they struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment